From Problem to Solution
The Mindset You Need to change Your Life
This is the most inspirational video we have in our library. When it comes to overcoming adversity and using it to your advantage, Matthew is your guy. Matthew talks about his early life in sales while being an introvert with bad acne, a scar on his face and not being able to read. Matthew is a true success story and spends his life teaching the strategies he leaned along the way.
Your Success Partner
With five multi-million-dollar business success stories to his name, and a prestigious Young Achiever Award, Matthew has been characterized as a true differentiation, niche marketing, and sales systemization powerhouse.
- International Best Sales Blogger Awards Hall of Fame 2015
- Host of iTunes Top Rated Podcast Better Business Coach
- Recurring guest on Fox 7’s Good Day Austin
- Invited Contributor - SalesForce, CEO, Entrepreneur and Top Sales World Magazine
- Pitch Coach & Judge - Austin’s Google Start-up Weekend, AngelHack Austin and Microsoft’s 60 Seconds to Startup
- Featured Contributor & Showcased - 'Successful Men in Business' - Published 2014
- Professional Member of National Speakers Association
- Certified Master Practitioner in NLP
Matthew began an independent telecommunications company that went national in three years, turning over four million dollars per annum. In addition to his success in telecommunications, Matthew created a sales method for the Pollard Institute that saw over 3,500 students enrolled. Some of these clients included Australia’s premier national and state sporting teams, one of Australia’s largest retailers, many large national franchises as well as one of Australia’s largest medical companies and the Law Institute of Victoria. Matthew has developed a variety of lectures and presentations that provided guidance to professionals on everything from unified messaging, differentiation and niche marketing to closing a sale as well as earned himself a seat on a training organizations Academic Board. Matthew has also been a paid guest speaker at events and conventions across the world, including government economic development events, designed to support Victorian businesses.